So Anime Revolution is over. I wasn't planning on cosplaying at all at the convention, which is why I didn't make a journal post about it, and yet I was somehow roped into cosplaying anyway. Luckily I got some lovely photos out of it and made some wonderful new Californian (and Albertan!) friends!
I'm still working on writing a post about AR and catching up on favs&comments, but in the mean-time, kaleso
tagged me in her last journal post, and since she posted this journal back in July, I figured it was about time I responded lol.
1) You must post these rules.
2) Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3) You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4) Go to their pages and tell them that you have tagged him/her.
5) No tag-backs.
6) No "you are tagged if you're reading this" in the tagging section. You have to tag 10 people.1) What's the last movie that you watched?
I've been sewing lately and whenever that happens, I tend to watch movies, and I just watched Thore, X-Men: First Class and Tangled (in that order!)2) Who do you look up to?
I don't have a lot of role-models in my life, but my mom's boyfriend of 7 years who passed away, Ron, was and still is one of my biggest sources of inspiration. I also really look up to Nicki Minaj, and in terms of cosplay, my friends Thea and
are currently my biggest source of sewing/prop-making inspiration.3) What's something that you'd like to improve at within your skill set/hobby?
I'm always looking to improve in my voice and acting skills, as being in musical theater I'm constantly having to practice and build upon my techniques, but currently I think my
sewing skills is what I wish to improve upon the most.4) Do you enjoy watching the Olympics? If so, what sport do you like watching the most?
I did! After the 2010 Winter Olympics were held here in Vancouver, Canada, I found myself actually looking forward to not only the opening and closing ceremonies of the London 2012 Olympics, but the sports as well. For the summer Olympics, diving and soccer(/football for my European friends) are the sports I enjoy the most. For the winter Olympics, hockey is the biggest attraction for me (it's a Canadian thing lol) as well as figure skating. 5) What's your current favorite song?
Oh my, the hardest question I could have been asked! Um, I suppose 'Inside Out' by Headley is one of my current favourites, and I'm also on a bit of a Tangled kick, so 'Mother Knows Best' is a close second.6) What's one foreign country that you'd like to travel to, and what would you like to do while there?
Japan. And I'd like to do everything lol. Honestly, visiting Japan has been my dream since I was twelve years old, and I've been saving up for just as long. I've recently finally saved up enough money to go and stay for at least three weeks, however the timing just hasn't been right. While there I'd love to try all the different kinds of food, attend at least one festival and visit friends, at least one temple, and go to a hot spring, as well as akihabara.7) Are you introverted or extroverted?
For the most part I would say I'm extroverted, however around people I don't know, or situations that involve serious confrontation, I do tend to become introverted and find myself at a loss of what to say or do.8) What's your dream career?
A professional musical theater performer on Broadway, or London's West End.9) Do you sleep on your back, side, or stomach? x'D
My side. I can't breath on my stomach and become restless on my back.10) What fantasy/mythical creature do you wish existed?
None. Really. A part of me wants to say vampires! or dragons! or mermaids, oh my! But realistically, if any of the fantasy/mythical creatures you read about in stories or see in films existed, they'd probably be evil. Or at least not the biggest fans of humans. For every story where theses creatures are good, there also exist stories where they are bad, and I'd just rather not take any chances.My questions:
1. Who was the last character you cosplayed and why?
2. If you woke up tomorrow morning and could be anybody, fictional, living or dead, who would it be?
3. If you drive, what's your biggest driving pet-peeve, and if you use transit, what's your biggest transit pet-peeve?
4. Are you a morning person, or a night owl?
5. What's your favourite book/series you've ever read?
6. What do you currently enjoy doing in your spare time?
7. What's your favourite t.v. show?
8. What's a current trend that you dislike?
9. What band or singer would you die to see in concert?
10. Can you speak more then one language? And if so, which one(s)?
That's about it. I don't really like tagging people, so I'm just ignoring the rules and throwing this out there: if you wana to do it, go ahead. OR EVEN BETTER, if you have the letter 'A' in your DA name, or your real name, TAGE YOU'RE IT.